Ambiance Inn is a place for all seasons and you can plan your day's activities in the New Orleans Library, which is adjacent to all three guests rooms on the second floor. Numerous books and magazines are available for your pleasure as well as an elegant writing desk. The very popular library offers an additional area to each guest to enhance their stay with us.
• Queen-size beds
• Sitting Area
• Private bathrooms and terrycloth robes
• Full breakast
• Wireless Internet
• Air conditioning
If you are unfamiliar with our community please let us know and one of us will be delighted to help you plan your stay here. We want it to be perfect in every way. More information about the area may be found on the Crystal Valley pages. www.Carbondale.com and www.GlenwoodChamber.com
Rates do not include sales tax or long distance calls. Rates and tariffs are subject to change without notice.
• Check in time is 4 to 7 p.m.
• Check out time is 10 a.m ( unless prior arrangements are made.)
• Payment for the first nights stay be made with the reservation.
• On holiday weekends we may request payment in full.
• In event of cancellation, deposit will be refunded if the Ambiance Inn is notified more than 25 days before arrival. Should notification be made less than 25 days before arrival all payment will be forfeited. (unless the space can be re-rented.)
• $25.00 handling fee per room on all cancellations.
• Guest is responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of guest's actual arrival or departure date.
• Cigarette smoking is restricted
"Our two days at Ambiance Inn have been wonderful. After skiing all day Saturday, it was great to come back to the Sonoma Room with its relaxing atmosphere. We will definitely return to Carbondale next season. We love your place and the wonderful food."
Greetings from Hanne (actually from Norway) & Rick from Denver
"A little bit of heaven! We are dreaming & saving to go to Hawaii. Someday we will. We loved your (Kauai) room. Everything! The bath, books - great bed. Thanks!! Sunday night crab fest. Yum! The hot pools in Glenwood. Aaaah. And the day at the spa - massage, herb bath and vapor care - ummmm. Today we site see in Redstone. Marble and Maroon bells. What a beautiful place God made here. We will let others know about your place. Thanks."
Kitty and Mack
Dear Norma & Bob,
"Delightful room, our second visit, feels like being at home. We'll be back."
Natalie & Rex P., Littleton, Colorado